Afternoon G & Tea for Two
You will be guided through a selection of local gins as you enjoy their gin-tastic afternoon tea. When you leave they will give you their uniquely blended Ginjams gin as well as the Ginjams jam made locally.
With bags of creativity and energy Chris and Tom know their stuff in the world of gin. Enjoy the Ginjams hospitality as these local gin experts guide you to learn more about the nation’s favourite tipple.
For two people:
- Gin tasting of 3 local gins
- Scones, jam and cream
- Gin tasting notes and guidance
- One goody bag to take home with a bottle of Ginjams gin and some Ginjams jam so you can re-create the experience at home.
This experience is available:
All year round – subject to availability:
Thursday – Saturday 12-4pm
Sunday after 5pm
This experience takes approximately 1.5-2 hours. You can extend your tasting by purchasing more at the bar.
Westbourne is a village suburb less than 2 miles from Bournemouth town centre, close to Canford Cliffs, Sandbanks and the sandy beaches to the west of Bournemouth.
Other drinks and food from the menu is not included in the price of this experience but can be purchased on the day.
Add another person for the Afternoon G & T (not the goody bag): £25
Overnight accommodation and transport can be arranged by Local Gems – contact us for further information.
Buy the voucher for this experience – fill in the details and make your payment now.
You will receive your voucher (by email or post if you prefer) with a unique Local Gems voucher code.
Contact Ginjams to book your experience. Give them the unique Local Gems voucher code when you book. Ginjams will confirm the booking with you.
It’s really important to book in advance so that Ginjams are expecting you and the gin specialist is on hand to give you the full gin-tastic experience. They will need at least 24 hours notice.
The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Additional information about this experience:
- Participants in this experience must be over 18 years old.
- Please inform us if there are any allergies or dietary concerns.
- Ginjams has a small terrace garden and is a dog friendly establishment.
- Parking is not included. There is on-street parking outside Ginjams and local car parks nearby.